Frequently Asked Questions
Clear-Vue Glass has earned a reputation as the Durham - Chapel Hill - Raleigh NC Triangle region’s leader in decorative and architectural glass products for residential and commercial customers. It’s gratifying to know that any time a client or prospect has a question about glass products and services, they are comfortable contacting us for the answer.
FAQ section provides information that may be helpful to you as you plan for incorporating architectural or decorative glass into your next project. If you have other questions, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us.
- What is the difference between a framed and frameless shower?
- How much will my shower enclosure cost?
- Do frameless shower enclosures come in standard sizes?
- Why is it better to make a project consultation appointment at the Design Center?
- What is Tempered Glass?
- What is the difference between acid-etched glass and sandblasted glass?
- Why should I care if my glass is clear or low iron glass?
- What is the difference between a pivot hinge and a side-mount hinge?
- What is LEED?